Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011

Back in Switzerland

Hey everybody =)
For all of you, that didn't know yet, I'm back in Switzerland, for about a week now.

The last few weeks in Las Vegas were busy and a lot of fun. I did a lot of stuff with my boyfriend (yeah, I do have a boyfriend, if I haven't mentioned it before) and other friends.

On Memorial Day weekend, I went to Grand Canyon with Dad and YFU Las Vegas. It was great! On Friday after school we left Las Vegas on our way to Williams, where our hotel was at. Then on Saturday morning after breakfast we left for the Grand Canyon National Park. Once we were there, and took some pictures, we started hiking down into the Canyon for about 1.5 miles, and then back up again.

In the canyon there was no wind at all, and it was pretty warm. Back up again, it was very windy (you could lean against the wind without falling) and kinda cold. After we ate lunch, we went on a bus that took us to different points along the rim, to take pictures. Then at night, when we were back in Williams, we went to eat dinner all together. This night, Franny, Zayra and me couldn't sleep, so we decided to go downstairs to the Lobby, where we ate popcorn and drank coffee. It was so much fun.
On Sunday morning, we left on the way back to Las Vegas.



Then on Memorial Day my Mom had a party at our house. So Katrin, Franny and Zayra came over, we had so much fun. In the end we all ended up in the pool, with our clothes on, which was so much fun. I'll never forget that day, it was great.



The next weeks were just pretty normal school days, and there was not much eles going on. After school I usually hung out with my boyfriend and friends almost every day after school.

One night we had the EF-Graduation Ceremony, I had to hold a speech. Luckily I wasn't the only one, but probably the one that was the least prepared. Well anyways, it was good, and fun to actually wear cap and gown and all that stuff.

The last week of school, we had semester tests, which weren't even hard. After that Summer finally started, with a really busy weekend.
On Friday afternoon I had the International Club Banquet at Circus Circus, it was great to see all the people again. Then on Saturday I was supposed to go to three party, I ended up only being at one, and that was the one that was at our house anyways. It was so much fun with Katrin, crazy as always =) Then on Sunday Juliane had her Birthday and Good Bye Party, where I went as well. It was grear =)

The last week was pretty boring, since most of my friends already left to go back to their country. But I still got to hang out with some of them and say Good Bye to them...


After another Party at our house and then cleaning up the next day, my last weekend in Las Vegas was over. And I finally decided to start packing on Sunday, 3 days before I left.

On Wednesday morning then, I had to leave. After saying Good Bye to my Mum and Nikki, my Dad brought me to the airport, where I had to say bye to him as well. It was not really easy, and I didn't realize what it means, until I was sitting in the plane all by my own, on the way back to Switzerland.

After 15 hours of travelling, I finally arrived back in Switzerland, where my family was waiting for me. It felt good to see them again, even though it was sad at the same time, because it meant that I'm really back and that I won't return to Las Vegas so soon again...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen