Freitag, 19. November 2010

Aviation Nation/Sleepover and hostsisters =)

Hello everybody =)
It's already a week ago, but I just decide, out of boredom, that I'm going to make a post about the Sleepover and the Aviation Nation.
So on Friday evening Selin's hostdad came to pick me up and brought us to the Mini Grand Prix, a go-cart drive... We first ate pizza and then went to drive the go-cart. It was so much fun! Then at 10 o'clock we went to the gym, where we had the sleepover... We played some games and ate some snacks before we went to bed, well before most of us went to bed. Jana, Hannah, Selin and I stayed in the bathroom until 3 o'clock in the morning, talking. Then we finally went to sleep...
The next morning we had to get up at 7:30 or something like that, because we had to leave the gym at 8:30, and we had to eat breakfast before... In the end, we waited in front of the gym until like 9:00, before we left to go to the Aviation Nation.

Then we finally left and went out to the Speedway, where the parkin lot was. The fun began there... We had to wait over 2 hours to get on the buses to get to the actual airshow. I hope that it would be a lot of fun, so I was kind of dissappointed when we arrived there. It was not what I expected and so I got bored... It even got worse, when I dropped my camera and it wasn't working anymore... So I was really glad, when we finally after around 5 hours went back to the gym, where Lorena picked Selin, Patricia and me up.

So on Saturday I got a hostsister, I was not really sure if I should be happy about it or not. But I was glad, so I wasn't alone anymore. But Patricia was pretty quiet.

On Monday already we got a call from Linda, she told us that she would pick up Patricia in the eveninng. So I actually had a hostsister for only 2 days... But I just saw how fast you get used to be an only child, way too fast :P

Then on Thursday, so yesterday we got another call from Linda, who told us then that Selin would come over to our house until around Tuesday. If you wonder why, Selin just had a temporary hostfamily, and since they're goint away for Thanksgiving, she needed a place to stay. But Linda already has a permanent family for her, just the paperwork isn't done yet. So she's staying with us until the paperwork is done, that means until around Tuesday.
So since today Selin's here, and she already drives me crazy with her music... but I have a lot of fun with her, more than with Patricia, because she also talks to me^^

Tomorrow we're going to the football game Moapa Valley vs. Arbor View. I hope it's gonna be fun =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen