Freitag, 18. Juni 2010

First post

Hey you =)

So first of all I tell you something about myself. I'm a fifteen year old girl from Switzerland. I like hang out with friends, unicycling, reading, watching TV, cooking (especially with my twin sister) and a lot more. I have got a brother and two sisters.

I made this blog, because I'll do a high school year in the US. I will leave on July the 17th/18th to the Language and Culture Camp in Norwich and afterwards I will move to my arrival family in Las Vegas. =)

I'm quite excited now because it's only a month left to go. But I've have school until July the 2nd, and then I'm going to the Netherlands for one week. So I can't think about it too much.

In this blog I will tell you all my experience during my high school year and I hope I can keep it up. =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen