Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2010

Goodbye :'(

There are only two weeks until I leave for the US. But yesterday was the last day school and also the last time I saw most of my friends before leaving Switzerland.
Last Saturday I made a little Goodbye-Party, with almost my whole class and it was a very very nice evening.
Yesterday I got a book from my class, in which every member of the class wrote at least one page. It so cool, an I will absouletely surely take it to the United States.

This morning some friends (Fabii, Tabsi, Gia, Fränzi and Domi) and I went to Paul, because today it's his birthday. Before we went to watch the "Maienzug", this is a yearly festival in Aarau where all students (only to the 9th class) walk in all white clothes throug the town.

Afterwards I had to say Goodbye, because I won't see them again before leaving. I already miss them, even if they just walked out the door half an hour ago :'(.

This Afternoon we will leave for Holland. We will take my sister, who just finished an exchange year there, home, but before we will have one week to explore Holland =).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen