Montag, 19. Juli 2010

NORWICH =)

Hey everybody out there.
I AM IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, finally =)
I landed about 14 hours ago in Boston and after a 3 hours bus ride finally arrived at the Norwich University after an 12 hours of travelling.
It's very very cool here!
I'm sharing the room with a german girl, Kathi is very nice, but in the end it's quite bad to be in the room with a german girl, because then you only speak German and not English... but it's also cool, because you don't have do thinkg too much and it's much easier to get along with her =)

This morning we had sort of a procession throug the campus. So all swiss people where together and all german people and all itlian people and so on...With this "procession" we went to the Plumley hall were we had the first information and we finally got to know our teacher and our class for the next two weeks.

But now I have to leave for school, or better said more information and a tour through the Norwich univerity campus.

So I'm going to tell you more in some days, when I'm more used to the life here in the United States.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen