Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

Homecoming

Yeah, ok... it's already been more than a week, but I thought you would like to hear about my Homecoming though.
So, Friday evening a week ago, I went to the Homecoming game. The cool thing about the game was actually the parade after the 2nd quartet. Why should a parade be so cool? Well I tell you one thing. I am in the international club and we had a float. Two hours befor the game began, we started to decorate a truck. It look really really cool. Then we went watching the game, it was pretty boring and I had the feeling the teams only stood on the field without doing anything. After the 2nd quarter we went to the float and I could go on the float and so participate in the parade. It was so much fun. After the parade, the game seemed to be even more boring than before, I left befor the third quarter was over. By the way, my team won 40 to 0. So it was the perfect homecoming game, and they didn't only stand around, even if it seemed so to me.

Then on Saturday I went to Selin's House to get ready for the dance. We had a blast. After we were ready, we took some picture around her house. Then soon after Selin's hostdad drove us to the school in an old (1965) car. He told us it would be an American mussel car, i just don't remember the brand. But it was the most awesome carride in my life! When we arrived at the dance, 30 min after it started, I met my date... I didn't really like him and I was glad, that Selin and Julian were there as well, so I could more hang out with them, that with my date. The dance was, all in all, boring. The music was bad, the people weren't really dancing... but I had a lot of fun with the people I was there with or who I met there.
After the dance we went to Juliane's house to eat pizza (we hadn't had dinner yet) and to hang out a little bit.
The crazy thing about the dance was, that it started at 7pm and was already over at 10 pm. Which was actually good for me, because I was bored.

So, that was my homecoming, boring, pretty short but still fun. =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen