Montag, 20. Dezember 2010

South Dakota 1

Hey hey hey hey hey =)=)=)

As you may already know, I'm in South Dakota now =)
Yesterday morning I got up at 4:30 in the morning, finished packing and all that, and then my hostmum drove me to the airport. At the airport I went through the check-in and then waited until we could board....
When I was sitting in the plane I got really really excited, and when we finally departed I knew, that there is no way of not seeing my twin sister again, except if the plane would crash...

After a 2-hours-flight I arrived in Sioux Falls, and I couldn't wait to get out of the plane. But since I was in the back of the plane, I had to wait quite long to get out. I was so nervous when I walked out of the boarding area and I was so happy to hug her after 5 months!
Her family is so cool and I really, really like them! From the airport we went to IHOP, to eat breakfast. It was around noon by the way^^ It was tasty and I was full afterwards. Then we went to the mall in Sioux Falls to buy some christmas presents and other stuff. For dinner we went to the Texas Roadhouse. Since Fabiola and me had birthday the week ago, but I wasn't here, Bill told the waitress I would have birthday. After we finished dinner, I had to sit on a saddle and the whole restaurant sang Happy Birthday. It was kind of embarassing, but they all had fun. At least I got some free ice cream.
After this we went home, it took us about one hour to get to the house, there we just hang out, drank some coffee and then went to bed around midnight. I'm sharing the bed with Fabiola, and as you can imagine, we had to tell each other a lot... We ended up talking until 2 a.m....
The next morning we got up around 7, or later, depends on who exactly you're talking about, to get to school. The school bus drove into the driveway, so we only had to walk a few steps. As soon as I entered the school bus, the bus driver said: "Welcome to South Dakota, Johanna." It was really weird, since I never saw him before... But as I figured out later, it was just Fabiola who told him...

School was something different... The first class was algebra, there was a total of 10 people, including me. They just went over the homework and then had to do a practice test for the last few minutes of the class. Then after algebra we had environmental sience, where we just watched Avatar. The third class then was computer class, where we actually didn't do anything, except for eating some chocolate, and looking up Mano's and our house on Google Earth. The last class then was Study Hall, where you actually just have to do your homework, or hang out.
Lunch was totally different, we went down to the cafeteria, took our food and sat down to eat. There was enough space and you actually got something warm to eat without waiting half of your lunch time...

Now the coolest thing: There was a blizzard coming, so we got an early dissmiss from school and had free for the rest of the day. When we were home, we hung out at first and then went out to build a snowman and shovel the driveway. The snowman didn't really work out, because the snow wouldn't stick, so we just made a snowpile, with arms and a face =D
We went to bed earlier than the day before, which wasn't that stupid, especially because we were all really tired.

This post was corrected by Fabiola Bregenzer.
I'm the awesome twin sister and I'm just great. =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen